Many of you may feel good riddance to 202o. Yes, it was an awful year filled with tragedy, sorrow, grief and stress. However, there were some positives. There’s a sliver lining in every cloud. For me, they were:
- Launched a new business – Complex Human Resources.
- Completed my PI course at George Brown with flying colors.
- Wrote and passed my provincial PI exam and became a licensed Ontario PI.
- Wrote another book – to be published in 2021. More of that later.
- Wrote numerous blogs.
- Read a ton of really interesting books – a mix of fiction and non-fiction.
- Wrote 2 white papers – to be published in 2021. More on that later.
- Avoided COVID 19.
- Remained in pretty good health.
- Started an exercise program. I walked about 40 minutes a day.
This will be my last blog of 2020. I will be working on a new publishing schedule next year. I will publish twice a month – the 15th and 30th of each month. I am also contemplating a monthly newsletter. As well, I am going to write a third book. This one will be on how to manage employee performance to avoid allegations of harassment. My laptop will be working in over-drive!
I would like to wish you the best of the holiday season. Keep the faith. 2021 will be a kinder and more gentler year with lots of promise and upside.
Take care and stay safe.